Themed, City-Wide Scavenger Hunt
Ocala - Saturday, May 1st, 2021
1 Ticket For 2-6 Players Only $60!
Plus $2.50 Service Charge
This event is designed to keep you socially distanced while playing entirely outside.
App-based scavenger hunt laid out across town. You'll solve puzzles, take unique photos and videos to earn points and clues. Using your amazing smarts, you'll put it all together to find the mystery location of the pirate's treasure.
- What: Pirate-themed outdoor adventure game
- When: Start anytime between 10 am and 1 pm. The event takes approximately 2-3 hours to complete.
- Where: The secret start locations are revealed just before the event.
- Who: Anyone with a sense of adventure, playing in teams of 2-6 players. This is a great event for friends, workmates and families.
How To Play
- Purchase ONE ticket for your team of up to 6 players!
- You will receive an email a few days before the event with app download details and game instructions.
- Using our app, follow the map around town to discover virtual pirates, scurvy dogs and more.
- You will walk (about 2 +/- miles) to 24 unique locations during the event.
- Complete 31 puzzles and challenges to earn points and clues.
- Using the clues collected, find the location of the pirate's treasure.
- Event FAq's
What You'll Need
- A crew of pirates (2-6 players)
- One, fully-charged smart-device with a data plan
- A creative team name & fancy pirate costumes
- Up to 70% of the proceeds of this event directly support the mission of the First Assembly Christian School
- Highest team points
- Best costumed team
- Most creative team name
Pirate award medals are mailed shortly after the games' conclusion.
- The event is played entirely outdoors, in an area large enough to spread out.
- Teams can start anytime between 10 am and 1 pm (all teams must be finished by 4 pm)
- Two different starting locations to better space teams
- You'll only be close to the other players on your team.
- We suggest masks or facial coverings be worn
- A full refund is provided by request up to 7 days prior to the event
- A full refund will be provided in the event of a government shutdown due to COVID-19